martes

So sad




Man it’s been a long dayStuck thinking bout itDriving on the freewayWonderin if I reallyTried everything I couldNot knowing if I shouldTry a little a harder
Oh but I’m scared to deathThat there may not beAnother one like thisAnd I confessThat I’m only holding onBy a thin thin threadI’m kickin the curbcause you never heardthe words that you needed so badand I’m kickin the dirt cause I never gave youthe things that you needed to haveI’m so sad… sad
Man it’s been a long nightJust sittin’ hereTrying not to look backStill looking at theRoad we never drove onAnd wonderin if the oneI chose was the right one
Oh but I’m scared to deathThat there may not beAnother one like thisAnd I confessThat I’m only holding onBy a thin thin threadI’m kickin the curbcause you never heardthe words that you needed so badand I’m kickin the dirt cause I never gave youthe things that you needed to haveI’m so sad… sadSo sad… so sad
Oh but I’m scared to deathThat there may not beAnother one like thisAnd I confessThat I’m only holding onBy a thin thin threadI’m kickin the curbcause you never heardthe words that you needed so badand I’m kickin the dirt cause I never gave youthe things that you needed to haveAnd I’m kickin the curbcause you never heardthe words that you needed so badI’m so sad… so sad

Sad - Maroon 5

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario